CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

ahhhh im high on baron's. what the fuck..

work was okay.. superrrr boring. talking, laughing and everything else. but my poor colleague's girlfriend is pregnant. so this other girl and i accompanied that poor guy to some coffeeshop near westmall for baron's.

6 bottles of baron's between the 3 of us. now i badly need a smoke but i have no cigs with me and my dad is awake so i cannot steal his cig. fuck.

llalalallala. i miss you! really. after the conversation with my colleague. fuckkk.

okayyyy. and im cranky.

was supposed to go to liquid room tonight. but i was in my m1 shirt and ya clubbing with a starwars tee isnt the nicest thing to do.......

i want more beerr!!!!!! lalallalala.

shittttttttttt. i hate coming home when im still a lil bit tipsy..... fuck.

i really had quite a bad day in the morning.
i wanted 15 minutes for my bus, ran to work. and yah. ate horrible breakfast from delifrance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home